Where Is 'pregnant' Nse Ikpe Sule?
Some months ago, Akwa-Ibom state born actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, Now Mrs. Sule, reportedly revealed that she was pregnant and in her first trimester.
The actress got married to her high school love, Clifford Sule in the month of February this year according to Ibibio style.
After rumoured pregnant, nothing new has been heard of the talented actress. She's off social media, red carpet events and even totally off the public eyes.
Her teeming fans and admirers have been wondering the whereabouts of their lovely screen goddess.
The happily married actress had once expressed the most romantic gesture from her husband.
"They are lots of romantic gestures he showers on me. That's because I married my best friend. There are many romantic gestures to pick from. Perhaps, one day, I'll write a book and tell it all. But until then. it's my secret," she hinted.
She also said her husband is her definition of true love. "Being with someone or people who love you completely and never judge you. That is true love. There is a bible passage that deals extensively with the subject of love. True love is all that and more. My husband is my true definition of true love."
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi