Seun Kuti Wants Ladies With Big Bucks
The youngest son of the late Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Seun Kutiagrees with the beliefs of his older brother Femi Kutiafter he file case with his estrange wife, Funke Kuti claimed that he does not believe in marriage.
According to Seun beliefs saying “I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. As one of our brothers put it to me, people expect the African to love, to romance and forget reasoning, but it is highly impossible for the Yoruba man to abandon his reasoning for love. However, there is going to be romance, but he will never forget reasoning'.
He also describe his type of woman and his interest in them, 'I've no problem as long as she's got big money, millions of dollars. I want to marry Oprah or The Queen of England, ladies with big bucks and then I can divorce her in two years with half of her money coming to me… I want a woman who will buy me stuffs like Ferrari, Condo and the great things that would make all the nagging and stress of the marriage worth enduring.'
Seun Kuti has been playing in his father's Egypt 80 band since his pre-teen years before taking over the band after his father died on Saturday, August 2, 1997. His second album, 'From Africa With Fury: Rise�produced by Brian Enois set to be released on Tuesday June 21, 2011 by St. Jude Music and Egypt 80 Records with his record label, Knitting Factory Records in New York City holding the copyright.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi