BREAKING: Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Resigns As TMA PRO
Nollywoodgists.com has confirmed that top Yoruba actor, Yomi Fabiyi has tendered his resignation as the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the newly formed The Movie Ambassadors (TMA), also known as Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria, headed by ace role-interpreter, Saidi Balogun.
In a letter addressed to the General Secretary of the association, which was obtained by Nollywoodgists.com, Yomi Fabiyi cited "personal reason" for his decision to resign his position.
The actor stated that he wishes his abrupt decision to resign will not affect the morale of members of the group.
Yomi Fabiyi later updated his Blackberry status as thus, "I have today resigned my position as PRO of The Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria, copy of my resignation with the secretary. Thanks to all members."
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu