BREAKING: Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Resigns As TMA PRO
Nollywoodgists.com has confirmed that top Yoruba actor, Yomi Fabiyi has tendered his resignation as the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the newly formed The Movie Ambassadors (TMA), also known as Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria, headed by ace role-interpreter, Saidi Balogun.
In a letter addressed to the General Secretary of the association, which was obtained by Nollywoodgists.com, Yomi Fabiyi cited "personal reason" for his decision to resign his position.
The actor stated that he wishes his abrupt decision to resign will not affect the morale of members of the group.
Yomi Fabiyi later updated his Blackberry status as thus, "I have today resigned my position as PRO of The Golden Movie Ambassadors of Nigeria, copy of my resignation with the secretary. Thanks to all members."
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim