I Need Money To Pay My Children School Fees……….Omoni Oboli Cries Out
Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, has called on Nigerians to come out and watch her recently released movie, 'BEING Mrs Elliot,' to enable her recover her money.
Omoni says she is praying and hoping with all of my heart and soul that the movie do well in the Cinemas so that she can be able to pay her children school fees.
She further explained that she expects the movie to yield returns of about N200 million, which she says will be her biggest money.
Meanwhile, the movies will start showing in cinemas across Nigeria from Friday, September 5, 2014.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
I Can't At This Point Be 'Hawking' Cleavages In The Name Of Promoting Brand----Mercy Johnson
"I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money" - Wizkid Defends Replacing His N15Million Damaged Car
Marriage not a must for me–Funke Adesiyan
OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant
Deeper Life Suspends Pastor Kumuyi's son and his newly wedded wife
Jackie Appiah Acquires Posh Car
It's A Lie, Bleaching Cream Didn't Burn My Face--Steph Nora Okere Cries Out
Here's why you can't ignore sexually-transmitted diseases
Yoruba Actor Arrested For Abducting Traditional Ruler's Wife
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot