FASHION POLICE REPORT: I Strongly Disapprove of This Look Tiwa
Tiwa Savage (popularly known as the first lady of Mavin Records), stepped out in this denim piece from the Agbani Darego collection for a friend's birthday celebration last week. I don't believe this dress is doing the right, if any favors for her. I know we have been on the “denim craze” since 2013. Kim Kardashian, Beyonc� and Rihanna have been spotted in some denim outfits lately and this has helped keep the trend going for others.
This particular denim mini dress has a junior-type feel to it. The length first off is pretty short, the belt in the middle is just unattractive, while the exposed zipper and pockets aren't cute either. The dress plus the messy waves just don't mesh well. She is a mature entertainer who normally carries herself elegantly, but this look drains her out and is boring. Maybe it would have looked better if the dress had some more length to it, we got rid of the juvenile belt and her hair was packed up in a sleek look. Kudos to Joyce Jacobs for the makeup, because it's the only thing I like about this photo.
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma