FASHION POLICE REPORT: I Strongly Disapprove of This Look Tiwa
Tiwa Savage (popularly known as the first lady of Mavin Records), stepped out in this denim piece from the Agbani Darego collection for a friend's birthday celebration last week. I don't believe this dress is doing the right, if any favors for her. I know we have been on the “denim craze” since 2013. Kim Kardashian, Beyonc� and Rihanna have been spotted in some denim outfits lately and this has helped keep the trend going for others.
This particular denim mini dress has a junior-type feel to it. The length first off is pretty short, the belt in the middle is just unattractive, while the exposed zipper and pockets aren't cute either. The dress plus the messy waves just don't mesh well. She is a mature entertainer who normally carries herself elegantly, but this look drains her out and is boring. Maybe it would have looked better if the dress had some more length to it, we got rid of the juvenile belt and her hair was packed up in a sleek look. Kudos to Joyce Jacobs for the makeup, because it's the only thing I like about this photo.
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of