MY CRUSH TURNED ME DOWN: "I really like you Tolu, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now".---Toolz Revealed
On Air Personality, Toolz who is presently on vacation with her boo (Tunde Demuren) in Malaysia in a recent interview talked about the time a guy she liked told her he wasn't interested in pursuing a relationship with her.
"There was this guy I met during my final year at the University. He had just moved from Houston and didn't know a lot of people in London and after a few random conversation about course work, he asked me out. Our first date was amazing and after about a month of seeing each other a few times a week, I was almost certain he was "the one". After dancing around the issue for a week or two, I was finally brave enough to bring up the "where are we" issue. His exact words were "I really like you Tolu, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now". I had to take a moment to mentally pick up the fragments of my broken heart, then I smiled at him and said "No worries, it's okay"
She also said she learn't a big lesson from the incident, she advised that if a situation isn't giving you all you need, take it away from your mind "I did learn a valuable lesson from this. One of the worst things you can do in life is to lie to yourself and potentially rob yourself of what you truly deserve. Whether it be a relationship, a job, whatever situation it is, do your best to be honest with yourself. If a situation isn't giving you what you need, don't fool yourself. Have enough self respect to say, I am not getting what I want from this situation and I honestly won't be able to settle" she said
Toolz And Tunde Demuren
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel