I’m Surprise People Now Appreciate My Beauty—Beverly Naya
Fast-rising actress, Beverly Naya, is one lady in the movie industry that is getting compliments from male celebrities and fans as well due to her beauty. But the actress has disclosed that she is amazed these compliments are coming at this time.
According to her, while growing up in London, she was being bullied in school by her White classmates.
Beverly said the White kids at her school call her names because of her skin colour. She said some of them say she has big lips, thin legs, ugly face and others.
The actress was on a radio show on Monday in Lagos, which was monitored by Nollywoodgists.com. The pretty actress said she is very grateful that she is now being appreciated in Nigeria, which is surprising to her.
According to her, she is inspiring young girls to strive for the best, no matter their skin colour, saying she was once felt dejected while she was in school.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show