I Never Endured any Pain, I Just Discovered the Appendix and had the Surgery…Charity Asuquo
Some days back, Nollywood actress, Charity Asuquo, let many speechless but in thanks giving on her behalf having survive a scary surgery which was not known to many.
Some people might say that as far as the surgery is minor, there is no need to fear but the truth is going under the surgery knife is so scary because any slightest error no matter how little it is, the fellow is gone.
The actress recently disclosed that the surgery she had was to remove the Appendix that was disturbing her.
Sharing how it all happened she disclosed that she did not endure any pain as she only went for checkout after feeling funny and the rest was history. “I didn’t endure it rather, it started on the 22nd and I went to the hospital and conducted my scan and after which the scan shows sub-acute. The doctor gave me two options; one to take it off and the other to give me pain relief to sustain me for 1 or 2 years and I took the first option which is to take it off. Thank God it was a huge success.”
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley