I Can’t Divorce 2Face—Annie Macaulay
Nollywood actress and wife of award winning music artiste, 2face Idibia, Annie, has revealed that she will not allow her children go through the emotional trauma she went through when her parents divorced just when she was only nine years old.
In a chat with The Entertainer, she advised that divorce should not be an option for couples who are having face-offs.
“Honestly, divorce is the worst punishment any parent could subject children to because it's the children that will face the consequences of their actions. Divorce shouldn't be considered as an option when couples face-off. It is advisable to settle rather than divorce. Why did you get married if you cannot forgive and reconcile with your partner,” she observed.
The actress, who just welcomed her second child for the musician, said her parents-in-law are her mentors when it comes to marriage.
“I don't wish my kids to pass through my experience regarding divorce. I always use my parents-in-law as an example and I try to emulate them in my marriage. After all these years, they are still deeply in love with each other. Even at their age, they still enjoy each other's company and that is amazing” she said.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con