Unity Bank Donates 18-seater Bus To Nigerian Film Corporation
Presenting the bus to the Minister of Information and Communications, Mr. John Odeh, the Managing Director/CEO of the bank, Malam Falalu Bello, stated that the gesture was to assist the corporation in achieving its set objectives.
Bello said that Unity Bank Plc always considers such needs in the discharge of its corporate social responsibilities.
According to a statement from the bank signed by its Head of Corporate Affairs, Malam Bature Mamman-Da, the Managing Director urged the beneficiary to utilise the vehicle in the best manner towards enhancing the activities of the corporation.
Receiving the keys of the vehicle on behalf of the institution, Odeh commended the gesture, urging the private sector to emulate Unity Bank in partnership with the public sector for the growth of the country.
He observed that the vehicle would go a long way in ameliorating some of the logistic problems of the institution.
The event coincided with the "Shoot 2008" programme of the corporation, which featured the commissioning of still picture laboratory and a building, that houses a cybercafé, a canteen and a bookshop.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere