MBGN Winner, Iheoma Nnadi To Drop Out Of School
Newly crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN), Iheoma Nnadi, has disclosed that she will abandon her education for now because of her new status as a beauty queen.
According to Iheoma, it will be better for her to concentrate on her reign as MBGN winner because age is still on her side at 19.
She added that her present priority is her pet project, fighting child trafficking and other forms of child abuse in the country.
“I am just 19; I believe I will achieve more if I focus on this at least for now. I have to concentrate on MBGN besides I can travel in and out South Africa. If you focus on one thing at a time, you would do it better,” she explained in an interview.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight