Don’t Take Advantage of The Public With Vulgar Songs……….King Wadada Warns
Gospel reggae artiste, Austin Peter otherwise called King Wadada, has cried out for help as he is yet to own a record label which has made his career a bit static.
According the artiste who made wave with some of his hit tracks like Holy! Holy! Holy!, If men Were God and Omnipotent God, he disclosed that since he was able to identify what the problems were with his career, he has decided to re-launch his music career back and hopes to attract his fans and more back.
The artiste pointed out that one of the challenges artistes face in Nigeria, is lack of good record labels and that is why many artistes continue to establish their own labels to promote their works.
King Wadada, hopes to step up his game by wishing to get a good record label and has urged his colleagues to desist from singing vulgar songs in a bid to take advantage of the listening public.
''I know that some artistes are in haste to establish themselves in the industry but we should also know that the outside world watches what we churn out. I do not think it is proper for us to pack our albums full of vulgarity because it seems that is what now sells. Foreign artistes who listen to such songs will be surprised that they are trash without sensible messages,'' he stated.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu