Fears Grip Nigerian Entertainment Industry Over Artiste, Mr. Flints Death
Life they say is not easy as there is time to be born and a time to die. But wouldn't it be better if one dies at the appropriate age which is 70? Our fore-fathers even lived longer than the young generations and they were well celebrated.
Recently, the Nigerian entertainment industry has been full of sadness that friends, families and fans of celebrities are beginning to ask, what is going on in the industry?
When the industry was still mourning the death of Nollywood actor, Chris Nkulor who was diagnosed of a kidney ailment, the industry was thrown into yet another mourning when the death of veteran producer, Amaka Igwe, broke out.
Within the space of one month after Amaka's death, female gospel singer, Kefee Obareki, also passed on due to lungs challenges and everybody were thrown into shock with various condolence messages. Little did Nigerians know that the unexpected is beginning to befall the industry?
While many were busy talking about the sudden death of these people, the industry again became speechless when the news of the death of Nigerian artiste, Lee Fagbemi better known as Mr. Flint, who is based in the United State of America, broke out.
The Ogun state born rap artiste according to reports, died on June third in the US after he went into coma which was just four days to his birthday.
During his life time, he worked with prominent Nigerian artistes such as Sound Sultan, Olamide and others.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu