Ebube Nwagbo, Ruth Kadiri, Now Brand Ambassador
Nollywood actress Oge Okoye, has decided not to depend on movie acting alone as the actress finally launches her Crystal Glam collection, which consists of skincare products and collections for women.
The event which took place on Saturday May 31, at the Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja, had lots of guests in attendance to include some Nollywood celebrities.
She teamed up with Ebube Nwagbo, Monalisa Chinda and Ruth Kadiri, to star in a photo-shoot wearing the products.
Meanwhile, fellow Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda, has expressed her happiness for her colleague over her recent achievement in her new collection and prayed that may God continue to bless her efforts & Crown it with success.
Sanda expressed her sadness how it is difficult in this country where Women find it difficult to encourage & Celebrate each other when they are doing well. According to her, 'they just always have something negative to say in pure envy* I said it before in #TheSearch & saying it again now... LifeIsSimple...'
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw