Actress Ebele Patrick, Under Ban Threat For Exposing Sexual Advances in Nollywood
Nollywood actress, Ebele Anna-Patrick, might not be having a swell time and a good night rest as she was recently summoned to a meeting of the industry players to defend her claims of directors and producers sexual advances on actresses for movie roles.
The actress was quick to defend members of Directors Guild of Nigeria (DGN), as well as Film and Video Producers and Marketers Association of Nigeria (FVPMAN), saying that, she was not referring to them.
She pointed out that, “Just like we know in every gathering there must be a Judas and that's why it's pertinent that actors should endeavour to work with verified movie practitioners.
Ebele has been under serious threats of being banned from the make believe world for daring to expose the ills that goes on in the movie industry.
Click the link below to go to...
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir
- Popular Comedian MC Amana Hosted To A Surprised Bi
- Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout
- Censors Board destroys illicit films worth N50m in
- Accelerate Movie Night: Here’s All That Went Down
- RNB/Afro Singer Angel Twani To Commence Regional T
- Sharon Ose Face of Candycity USA perosnality 2018