Actress Ebele Patrick, Under Ban Threat For Exposing Sexual Advances in Nollywood
Nollywood actress, Ebele Anna-Patrick, might not be having a swell time and a good night rest as she was recently summoned to a meeting of the industry players to defend her claims of directors and producers sexual advances on actresses for movie roles.
The actress was quick to defend members of Directors Guild of Nigeria (DGN), as well as Film and Video Producers and Marketers Association of Nigeria (FVPMAN), saying that, she was not referring to them.
She pointed out that, “Just like we know in every gathering there must be a Judas and that's why it's pertinent that actors should endeavour to work with verified movie practitioners.
Ebele has been under serious threats of being banned from the make believe world for daring to expose the ills that goes on in the movie industry.
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim