Hadiza Okoya Steps Out In Overwhelming Makeover At Lagos Fashion Show
Newly married husband Olamiju Alao-Akala and wife, Hadiza Okoya, who is the daughter to one of Nigeria's top industralist Chief Rasaq Okoya, were among the bevy of celebrities that showed appearance at the just concluded Africa Fashion Week Nigeria (AFWN) which took place in Lagos state.
The couple, who just had their lavish wedding ceremony couple of weeks back, was spotted at the Eko Hotel and Suites venue of the AFWN in their stylish and tasteful outfits at the event.
Olamiju who is the heir apparent to the kingpin of Ogbomosho and former governor of Oyo State, Bashorun Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala, stunned confidently-dapper in a stylish white shirt and broad smile, while Hadiza who appeared in a beautiful blue lacy dress wore a striking makeup combo which can be termed weird for Hadiza who is known to be a beauty queen anyday and anywhere.
Check out photos of the couples at the fashion show, would you rock Hadiza's makeup look to an event?
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges