Miss Universe winner takes organisers to court
Report reaching us has it that 19-years old 2013 Miss Universe Ghana, Hanniel Jamin, has sued Roberta Annan Consulting (RAC), organizers of beauty pageant in Ghana, for breach of contract.
Hanniel, after winning the pageant in May 2013, was to receive GH¢5,000 worth of wardrobe, a New York Film Academy scholarship, a management and public relations deal, and a year's gym membership, monthly fees and a trip to the world event in addition to other attractive packages.
However, Nigeriafims.com learnt that she has not received her full prize package. She also alleged that when she was processing her documents to travel to Russia to represent Ghana at the Miss Universe World event, the organizers made her sign a document which suggested she had received her prizes.
Hanniel was in May 2013 crowned winner of the 2013 edition of the Miss Universe Ghana pageant at a ceremony held at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel in Accra.
According to speculation, this is the second time a queen had taken organizers of the Miss Universe Ghana to court over the prize package.
The first was Miss Gifty Ofori, Miss Universe Ghana 2012, who took the organizers to court last year after she came out to complain that she did not receive her full prize package.
Click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For