Stella Damasus Blasts Critics Over Chibok Missing Girls
Few hours ago, Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau released a video showing the abducted girls in an undisclosed bush, promising to exchange them for arrested Boko Haram members held in custody by Nigerian security forces.
The video also played down claims that the whole kidnap saga of the missing Chibok girls, which has spurred worldwide protests, was just a political gimmick and hoax.
Stella Damasus, who was insulted sometimes ago when she protested the unlawful imprisonment of the young girls by the terrorist group, has now come out to slam her critics.
She fumed at those who called her names, asking, “where [are] all the cowards, ignorant, uneducated and uniformed twerps who went on a rampage to insult me and tell me how stupid I was for talking about the Chibok girls?
“Where are those that have been leaving comments and calling me names? Those that were trying to prove that the whole thing was a hoax and [that] I was spreading lies. I hope you have seen the latest released video of Boko Haram and you have heard their demands. Maybe now you will wake up and join the campaign. #BringBackOurGirls"
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea
- Vanilla karr - Here for you
- I Never Laid Hands On Broadcaster -- Ki Denies Bru