Caroline Danjuma prays for Barren Mothers
Caroline Danjuma made a beautiful prayer for barren women and the Chibok girls as the world marks yet another mothers' day celebration.
The actress chose to celebrate the day by showing off her cute baby bump and her other kids.
"Exceptionally blessed. May God visit every barren woman today, and may testimonies fill the mouth of the mother's of the missing Chibok girls today. He is an awesome God. Nothing is too difficult for him."
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire