Yvonne Nelson Glamourously Sizzles In New Photoshoots
Popular and controversial Ghanaian actress cum producer, Yvonne Nelson recently glazed the latest edition of Y! Cultural magazine as the celebrity in its front cover page.
The actor talked about her work, businesses, career and her vision for the creative industry and where she sees Africa's future.
The Ghanaian superstar, who stunned in the photos, was dapped in a green chic blazer outfit with black underpants/shorts. Accessorized with a chocolate brown and gold bracelets with a lovely side bangs hairdo, Yvonne was styled by 'House of Cramer' and her makeup was done by 'Contours by Valerie'.
Photography was done by C. Asare in Ghana, and the creativity, art direction and profile was performed by Tunde Kara.
See more photos of Yvonne below.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'
- Truth Hurts x Imaatu