Should Ice-Prince Charge His Ex-girlfriend For performing at her wedding?
Music artiste Ice Prince Zamani is on a hot sit right now, he went to twitter to throw an open question to his fans, seeking for their opinion on what to do.
Apparently the artiste has been booked to come and perform at his ex-girlfriend wedding, and the groom knows his bride dated ice-prince, he now throws the question of what he is to do in this situation, should he get paid for performing at his ex's wedding. To him he thinks they have to pay for his services. What do you think?
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume