Why I Want To Be Next AGN President—Clarion Chukwurah
Veteran Nollywood star, Clarion Chukwura, has revealed why she is eyeing the position presently occupied by Ibinabo Fiberesima, the President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).
In September 2014, members of the guild will go to the polls to elect their leaders to steer the guild's affairs for the next two years.
In a chat with Nollywoodgists.com, Clarion stated that she is presently not happy with the way things are being run in AGN, stating that she would bring in her wealth of experience into the body by creating a level playing ground for the screen actors.
"I am known to sacrifice for what I believe in. So, dedicating two years to this issue of empowerment by legislation is to create a level playing ground for screen actors to succeed on a wider scale and give a structural platform that one can be proud of."
According to the screen diva, "My focus for the two years will be on legislation and a National Health Insurance Scheme for members. I have involved four years of study, planning and research in achieving this. This is a democratic country, we will not beg for our rights. It is all about collaboration and what will serve the interests of the highly driven younger generation."
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows