I Like Men That Are In Control: Actress Bukky Wright talks about her kind of man
Nollywood yoruba actress who can be classified among the top veterans and still looking young at her age talks to the Sun Newspapers about her kind of men. The 47 year old veteran & one of Nollywood's most beautiful actresses said she doesn't like fat men and men that you have to ask before they give.
See what she has to say;
“I am attracted to God fearing and good looking men. I don't like fat men. I love tall dark and slim men.I don't like deceitful and uncaring men. I could die for a very caring man. I'm a very romantic person so I love romantic men; I love surprise gifts.
As a young girl growing up I read a lot of Mills & Boom. I like my man to surprise me with gifts; it sweeps me off my feet. I don't like men that wait for you to ask before they give. I like men that are in control and know what to do. But I notice that with most men, if you don't ask you don't get.”
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin