President Jonathan’s cousin regains freedom
Chief Inengite Nitabai, the 70 year old cousin of president Goodluck Jonathan has been rescued by the anti-kidnapping squad of the Nigerian Police.
Nitabai was kidnapped on February 23, 2014 by about 10 gunmen from Otuoke community in Ogbia Local Government of Bayelsa State.
According to reports, no ransom was reportedly paid for his release.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For