Breaking News:President Jonathan Sacks Sports Minister
President Goodluck Jonathan has sacked the Youth and Sports Minister, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi today in a cabinet reshuffle.
A move many could consider to be 'wrong and ill-timed' given that the FIFA World Cup in Brazil is just three months away.
Dr Tamuno Danagogo is to take charge of the Ministry with immediate effect, as directed by the President. He is one of the eleven newly-sworn in ministers.
The Swearing-in Ceremony took place at the Council Chambers of the Aso Rock Villa, Abuja.
The new ministers with their portfolios are :-
Senator Musiliu Obanikoro – Minister of State for Defense
Mohammed Wakil -Minister of State for Power
Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan – Minister of Police Affairs
Ambassador Aminu Wali – Minister of Foreign Affairs
Lawrencia Laraba Mallam – Minister of Environment
Dr Tamuno Danagogo – Minister of Sports
Mrs Akon Eyakenyi – Minister of Land & Housing
Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed– Minister of State for Agriculture
Gen. Aliyu Gusau – Minister of Defense
Boni Haruna – Minister of Youth Development
Dr Khaliru Alhassan – Minister of State for Health
The President said new ministers will also be named next week.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire