Karen Igho Defeats Cancer
Winner of 2011 Big Brother Africa (BBA) has now been cured of cancer, the controversial star has confirmed. The Warri, Delta State-born On Air Personality traveled to the UK to undergo cancer treatment.
Initially, her representative, who spoke to Nollywoodgists.com over the issue back then, denied that Karen was suffering from cancer even after she reportedly posted the news on her twitter handle.
Confirming the news, Karen said, "[I am] so happy, I am [now] cancer free. Thank you all for your prayers and support. God bless you all. Thank you Lord for giving me a second chance to live. I will praise you forever. Karenified peeps, thank you for your support. I love you guys. With God all things are possible. A new leaf is born."
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu