2face, others panic on aborted Aero flight
2Face Escapes A Plane Crash
When we are relaxed that the Nigeria Aviation sector has taken care of the airline operators in Nigeria in terms of faulty airlines and accidents, 2face and some passengers travelling with Aero Contractors Flight Aj2002 from Lagos to Douala on February 14 had to do a lot of prayers aboard when it was discovered that one of the doors was open 30 minutes after take-off.
The plane had to come to Nigeria for repairs but flew at a low attitude that it was difficult for the passengers to relax. A passenger narrates their ugly experience:
We left Lagos with it and like 30 minutes later on air, after all the refreshments. I had finished eating and then announcement came in that there's a signal that the door is open somewhere.
” That it is required we return to Lagos. Returning to Lagos was hell. Plane flew so low and that's how we managed back.
“For 40 minutes, they said we should wait in plane and 20 minutes later they said we should descend. We are back to boarding room now. Thank God.
“Even 2Face was in the flight and has left to the VIP lounge now. That is my story for today. They said a new plane is coming, and so, we are waiting till 4pm for it.
“That aircraft should not be allowed to fly,” he said.
Additional material by The Nation
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer