Wande Coal- Don Jazzy is like a father to me
Wande Coal who has been silent since he left Mavin Records and recently talking about a five year old son, Coal Junior he had in 2008 has finally spoke out why he left the label record of Don Jazzy last year, he claims they are still friends but refused to talk about the amount Glo paid him to be one of their ambassadors.
Wande said : Working with one of the biggest brands in Africa is really a privilege. There are a whole lot of advantages. If you go out there, you would see my billboards. At the end of the day, I will feature in some of their commercials on global TV like CNN, among other privileges. That's good enough. It will make me work harder. It is a testimony and a dream come true.
Does he regret leaving Mavin record? “If you want me to be real, Don Jazzy is like a father to me. But like you married and left your mom and dad, life must go on. I'm happy that my brand name, Black Diamond is now a reality. I'm rather grateful to God for the opportunity to actualize my dream.” There is no beef between us. “We are cool. We are just cool. I can't fight Don Jazzy now. It is not possible.”
Click the link below to go to...
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo