OJB's Younger Wives Explain Why They Didn't Donate Their Kidneys To Him
On Sunday, music producer, OJB Jezreel was joined by his family, including his three wives – Mabel, June and Korede along with their children, seven in total, to a thanksgiving service in Lagos for a successful kidney transplant. The producer shed tears while expressing his thanks to God at the service.
It was certain that the music producer needed only one kidney, which his first wife, Mabel donated. His two other wives explained why they didn't donate theirs.
According to the second wife, Mrs. June Okungbowa:“Going through the process is scary but words cannot express how thankful we are to God for the final result”.
In the words of the third wife, Mrs. Korede Okungbowa, she said, “I just had a baby when the issue came up so it wasn't possible for me to have done another surgery, if I had the chance to, I would have donated my kidney without thinking about it, he is my husband. We are here to thank God for the success of everything”.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos