TV/Radio personality Tosyn Bucknor aganist Jonathan for passing anti-gay bill into law
Just as many Nigerians are happy that Jonathan passed the anti-gay bill into law, many are unhappy about this development saying it is a pathetic decision, one of these many people is The TV/Radio personality Tosyn Bucknor who took to Facebook today to register her displeasure on the purported signing into law of the anti-gay bill that seeks to sentence gay persons to 14years in prison by the president.
“There is no way me I am not relocating from Nigeria sha. Even if I braved through no power, bad roads, insecurity and all, this bill against consenting adults' sexual behaviour is just pathetic, discriminatory and hypocritical. And to make it worse, then they even criminalise Gay Rights' Groups. Congrats Nigeria, you always make me ashamed of you,” she said.
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive