TIWA SAVAGE'S FATHER-IN-LAW MARRIES YOUNGER LOVER! ...Gets seventh child Featured
In November 2013, the whole world rejoiced with Tunji "Teebillz" Balogun and his bride, Tiwa Savage when they had their traditional wedding in Lagos.
However, there is another reason to celebrate with the Balogun's family as Teebillz's father, Ibrahim TunjiBalogun, who is the owner of Brian Integrated Systems, got married to his younger lover, OlaideDurosimi, now OlaideBalogun, who just put to bed a bouncing baby boy. The naming ceremony for the new born was held at their Alade Estate home, Ikeja, on the 1st January, 2013, thus bringing the total number of AlhajiBalogun's children to seven.
E24-7 MAGAZINE gathered that Balogun got married to another lady last year, but the marriage hit the rocks barely a year after it was contracted.
Olaide is now the MD/CEO of Brian Integrated Systems, even as the senior TunjiBalogun maintains that as far as he's concerned, Teebillz's mother is history.
We congratulate the couple!
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos