TIWA SAVAGE'S FATHER-IN-LAW MARRIES YOUNGER LOVER! ...Gets seventh child Featured
In November 2013, the whole world rejoiced with Tunji "Teebillz" Balogun and his bride, Tiwa Savage when they had their traditional wedding in Lagos.
However, there is another reason to celebrate with the Balogun's family as Teebillz's father, Ibrahim TunjiBalogun, who is the owner of Brian Integrated Systems, got married to his younger lover, OlaideDurosimi, now OlaideBalogun, who just put to bed a bouncing baby boy. The naming ceremony for the new born was held at their Alade Estate home, Ikeja, on the 1st January, 2013, thus bringing the total number of AlhajiBalogun's children to seven.
E24-7 MAGAZINE gathered that Balogun got married to another lady last year, but the marriage hit the rocks barely a year after it was contracted.
Olaide is now the MD/CEO of Brian Integrated Systems, even as the senior TunjiBalogun maintains that as far as he's concerned, Teebillz's mother is history.
We congratulate the couple!
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh