Wizkid Reacts To 'The Headies' Snub
Wizkid, as the 'kid' in his stage name implies, has been known in the media by his fans as someone who handles things immaturely, especially on social media. If he does not insult someone that advises him, he would be telling of how he can feed a fan's generations or how rich he is.
At the last 'The Headies' awards held in Lagos, he was snubbed at the event. Some entertainment buffs were of the believe that the singer, who has won at the awards before, would get back at the organisers, or probably disclose on twitter how unimportant the awards that fetched him a car few years ago has suddenly become one of the worst award events in Nigeria.
But reacting to his snub at the show, Wizkid said, "my fans see and appreciate all the work..that's enough awards to last me a life time."
Already, some of his fans have expressed ultimate surprise at his 'matured' response, which they hailed and asked him to continue to do henceforth in order to graduate him to 'Wizboy' and not 'Wizkid' anymore and hopefully 'Wizman' later in the future.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif