2Face Closes 2013 Nigerian Capital Market (Pictures)
Yesterday, renowned Nigerian singer, Innocent Idibia, aka 2Face Idibia was at the Nigerian Stock Exchange office to close the 2013 capital market, which ended on a high note. The multi award winning musician was flanked by officials of NSE at the occasion.
The husband of an up and coming actress, Annie Macaulay, informed his fans about this development on his Instagram page yesterday. He further advised his followers to invest in the capital market.
He wrote, "what a way to end the year (2013). rang the closing bell for the day and the year at the Nigerian Stock Exchange today (yesterday). Invest Wisely. One love my people."
Prior to the fall of the economy in 2008, many Nigerians invested in the capital market, but the crashed of the sector scared many Nigerians away. Until now, some Nigerians are still very sceptical about investing the sector again.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu