Tonto Dikeh, Funke Akindele, Uti storm Calabar Carnival
The Calabar festival is here again, Thirty-two days of exciting events, colorful activities and unprecedented yearly participation by millions of people from all over the world.
The Carnival is an exciting blend of rich culture, fun and adventure.
Calabar Festival is indeed an indisputably the biggest and longest multi-dimensional, multi-faceted tourism leisure and entertainment programme in West Africa.
See photos of celebrities who stormed the carnival
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive