Tonto Dikeh, Funke Akindele, Uti storm Calabar Carnival
The Calabar festival is here again, Thirty-two days of exciting events, colorful activities and unprecedented yearly participation by millions of people from all over the world.
The Carnival is an exciting blend of rich culture, fun and adventure.
Calabar Festival is indeed an indisputably the biggest and longest multi-dimensional, multi-faceted tourism leisure and entertainment programme in West Africa.
See photos of celebrities who stormed the carnival
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive