Late Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s marriage To Nollywood Yoruba Actor Crashes Over Infidelity
Late Funmi Martins' daughter, Mide and Afeez got married years ago shortly she (Mide) joined the yoruba movie industry, but unfortunately Mide's marriage to popular Nollywood actor and producer, Afeez Owo has crashed.
Sources in the know disclosed that their marriage packed up on an alleged infidelity accusation by Afeez, he had always been suspicious of his wife's movement and whenever he confronted her, her responses weren't pleasing to his ear.
Months ago, he decided he couldn't handle her infidelity anymore and separated from the actress despite pleas from friends and family.
“The couple have been having issues with their marriage several months back but the crack became evident after the couple started living separately this year”
Their duo have since moved on with Afeez publicly showing off his new love interest while Mide who is yet to publicly identify with a love interest, has their kids in her custody.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive