Yvonne Okoro Snubs PressMen For Taking Her Pictures
Gone are the days Yvonne Okoro will accuse the media for not taking her pictures when she attends a movie premiere or a movie program.
Those days, she was the first to get to the venue of the premier, the first to get out of the cinema and the first to walk on the red carpet in order to get the media attention. Hmm.
Okoro who now sees herself as Africa's super star and feels too proud, had to be begged by the media last Friday – 25th October, 2013 at the National Theatre during the premiering of Juliet Ibrahim's first self-produced movie Number One Fan.
You can check out the pictures that Yvonne Okoro refused to take at the premier but was still taken though, that revealed a fake pose of her. How do you see them…?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw