Choc City Vs Brymo War, Jesse Jagz Throws Weight Behind Singer
Jesse Jagz has thrown his weight behind Brymo, who exited Chocolate City Record label shortly after he (Jesse Jagz) left the same label under a more controversial way.
Last week, the label, Choc City, reportedly obtained a court injunction restraining Brymo from releasing any song, album or performing any music at any function without their approval until his present contract with the label expires in 2016.READ IT HERE
This was rubbished by Brymo, who reportedly claimed that Choc City lied about the court injunction.
However, Jesse Jagz, commenting on the controversy on twitter, slammed the label for trying to stop Brymo's music career.
He wrote, "a record label claiming music they had no part in, you can't count eggs in a basket u don't have."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos