Choc City Vs Brymo War, Jesse Jagz Throws Weight Behind Singer
Jesse Jagz has thrown his weight behind Brymo, who exited Chocolate City Record label shortly after he (Jesse Jagz) left the same label under a more controversial way.
Last week, the label, Choc City, reportedly obtained a court injunction restraining Brymo from releasing any song, album or performing any music at any function without their approval until his present contract with the label expires in 2016.READ IT HERE
This was rubbished by Brymo, who reportedly claimed that Choc City lied about the court injunction.
However, Jesse Jagz, commenting on the controversy on twitter, slammed the label for trying to stop Brymo's music career.
He wrote, "a record label claiming music they had no part in, you can't count eggs in a basket u don't have."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive