Obafemi Martins Gets Baby Boy From Balotelli's Sister
Nigerian international, Obafemi Martins has welcomed a baby boy from his girlfriend, Abigail Barwuah, who happens to be the elder sister of former Manchester City's striker, Mario Balotelli.
This is reportedly the third child the former Newcastle United FC of England striker will be having from three different babymamas.
The Lagos-born footballer reportedly had a child from a woman while first plying his soccer trade in Italy before getting the second baby while playing in England and now with Abigail.
Abigail reportedly gave birth to Martins' child last week Wednesday in Italy. She had reportedly lost a pregnancy she had for Obagoal, as Martins was then fondly called when he was a threat to defenders and goalkeepers, in December 2012, when she came to Lagos with Martins, which was then widely reported in the media.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show