Lesbianism Is A Sign Of End Of Time: Nollywood Actress Exposes
Actress Ejiro Okurame is one of the few ladies who have been around in Nollywood for sometime now but has not been able to break into the so called A-list category. But why? Could it be that she is not getting the kind of juicy scripts others get because of refusal to "play"?
Below is her revelations on the mess of sexual immorality in Nollywood:
What is your view about Lesbianism in the industry?
I think it is demonic. I won't say much about it because a lot of people are involved. The industry needs divine intervention so God can erase such people from the industry. It has eaten deep and it is affecting us.
Were you s*xually harassed as an upcoming actress?
I didn't set myself up to be s*xually harassed.
Have you been a victim before?
Not really. I think it is when you give room for these things that they occur. I was in Abuja for a particular event when a lady asked me to sit on her laps. I was like, 'what, sit on your laps! For what?' I left and got my own chair.
That's why we need to seek the presence of God. Lesbianism is a sign of the end of time.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Leave Wizkid Alone - Teni Gets Serious Warning Fro
- Ovie Soko -Colouring Outside The Lines
- LookBook: The TwoZero Collection by Imaatu
- Rofiyat Aliyu shares lovely photos
- 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At Chicago Halloween An
- Veteran Actress Rita Daniels Marks Birthday Today,
- Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Niger
- Film corporation, military to co-produce documenta