AY Comedian Begs Jonathan To Set Up Entertainment Ministry
Popular rib cracker and stand up comedian, Ayo Makun a.k. a AY is clamouring for Entertainment Ministry and wants the Ministry of Art, Culture and Tourism to exempt itself from handling entertainment, music, movie and comedy matters.
The rich entertainer is said to be pleading with the Federal Government to set up a ministry to oversee the booming entertainment industry in the country.
"The CEO of AY Show feels that the entertainment industry is too big to be put under the Ministry of Arts, Culture and Tourism," said one of his aides.
The humourist, however, is of the opinion that if the government decides to set up an entertainment ministry, it should put people who have paid their dues in the same industry.
Though, some are murmuring that AY is trying to get attention in the presidency as he's one of the few ones that has not got federal or state appointment.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos