I Flaunt My B0*bs Because They Are Firm, No stretch Mark- Actress Bimbo Thomas
Displaying of mammary glands is the in-thing in vogue for our entertainment personalities these days. One of the movie idols in Yourba genre, Bimbo Thomas who once dated Seun Egbagbe has revealed her reason for showing her b0*bs too.
"Maybe because they are firm and I have no single stretch mark on my b0*bs. But some ladies still flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks. Don't they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch marks have finished and the b0*b has gotten back to where it was formed. It's not worth it. Such a cleavage can't be sexy.
For instance, I stay in front of my mirror and appreciate myself first before any other person because I dress up in my room before any other person in my house would see me. After dressing up, I look at myself and I'm like wow! If I can be convinced within me that I look good, I know that every other comment would be fine," she said.
Bimbo also advised some women who are not too posh with their look that "I think ladies who flaunt the ugly parts of their body should start doing this. Some carry bulky legs and want to walk it on the runway. I'm chubby, my body firm, subtle and smooth. Because I'm bulky, my legs big, I don't do shorts. I know the rules of fashion. It puts me off when I see some giant, elephantiasis kind of legs and they want to walk and show them off on red carpet. It doesn't make sense to me."
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu