Genevieve's Outfit To 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Movie Premiere, Hit Or Miss?
Over the weekend, one of Nollywood biggest exports, Genevieve Nnaji was in the city of Toronto in Canada for the premiere of the new movie, 'Half Of A Yellow Sun', which she reportedly played a minor role in.
Like every other casts in the movie, the 'Africa's Julian Roberts' was on the red carpet of the event and she got the attention of the media.
The actress was dressed in white. While some feel she was looking gorgeous at the premiere, others disagree. But truly, was her dress to the event a hit or miss?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong