NIGERIAN ARTISTES PUT AFRICAN MUSIC ON THE MAP
Nigerian artistes are beginning to recognize their roots and do away with Western cultures and singing patterns. The good thing also is that the listeners now appreciate African/Nigerian songs as they are presented.
The era of Western hip hop is gradually fading away as the Nigerian artistes now have a replica which is Afro Hip Hop and the world is loving it.
Artiste like Flavour carved a niche for himself in the industry with his highlife/hiplife pattern and have had many enjoying his tunes.
Acts like Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido, Olamide just to mention a few, with their afro hip hop pattern have won the hearts of millions of music lovers all over the world.
Davido's new song, Skelewu, which is causing lots of frenzy all around, comes in a pure African pattern and sounds somewhat succus or better still, makossa.
Who says African artistes can't also sell their pattern to the world. A song like 'Khona' by Mafizikolo which is 100 percent African and its enjoying massive airplays the world over should win the Grammies. Africa music is truly alive.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu