Rita Dominic, Ali Nuhu, John Dumelo Others Win At NEA
The Nigeria Entertainment Awards was held yesterday in New York, USA. The event attracted many celebs from Nigeria and from the other parts of Africa.
The awards ceremony has gradually become an anticipated show as many celebs hope to get invited or nominated to enable them travel to the USA to be at the event.
Rita Dominic, Ali Nuhu and Tunde Kelani were the Nollywood winners of the awards, while John Dumelo and Nadia Buari from Ghana also won at the ceremony.
Davido, Iyanya, Olamide are some of the music stars who picked up awards at the show while Basketmouth also won. Freeze of Cool FM, Labi Layori won in the broadcast categories.
Below are the winners at the awards event.
HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR Kukere--Iyanya
GOSPEL ARTIST/GROUP OF THE YEAR--Sammy Okposo
BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR YBNL--Olamide
BEST NEW ACT OF THE YEAR--Burna Boy
MOST PROMISING MALE ACT--Endia
MOST PROMISING FEMALE ACT TO WATCH--Emma Nyra
BEST INTERNATIONAL ARTIST--JJC
BEST POP/R&B ARTIST OF THE YEAR--Davido
BEST RAP ACT OF THE YEAR--Ice Prince
MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE YEAR--Spellz
BEST INDIGENOUS ARTIST/GROUP--Olamide
BEST COLLABO Ghost--Mode ft Phyno & Olamide
BEST LEAD ACTRESS IN FILM--Rita Dominic
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN FILM--Ali Nuhu
BEST FILM DIRECTOR--Tunde Kelani (Maami)
PAN AFRICAN ACTOR--John Dumelo
PAN AFRICAN ACTRESS--Nadia Buari
BEST TV SHOW--Big Brother Africa
WORLD DJ--DJ Bayo (UK)
ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTER--Coko Bar
RADIO ON AIR/TV PERSONALITY--Freeze (Cool FM)
TV PERSONALITY--Labi Layori (TVC)
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For