Pastor Anselm Madubuko Holds Traditional Wedding In Kenya (Pictures)
The Senior Pastor of the Revival Assembly Church, Lagos, held his traditional wedding with his new Kenya bride, Emmy Kosgei yesterday amid pomp and pageantry. The lovebirds were both in a happy mood during and after the ceremony.
We gathered that friends and family members converged at the Kelelwa village in Kenya to felicitate with the new husband and wife to be.
Emmy is a gospel singer in Kenya. Their church wedding will come up in September at the Revival Miracle Cathedral in Lagos. Pastor Madubuko is getting married again after the death of his wife.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'