Deportation Saga: Governor Fashola Seal’s Orji Kalu’s Lagos Home
The issue of Deportation of Igbo's people in Lagos state back to their state is hottest trending social news in our environment recently. About few weeks ago Lagos State Government under the leadership of Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola deports some Igbo's people's back to their state.
Have being criticizes by various Igbo's leader's including former Abia state Governor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu while Amnesty International has in fact put the number of Lagos State residents deported by the Fashola administration at over 9,000.
The Lagos State Government has sealed a property of a former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, in Park View Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
The sealing of the house is coming on the heels of the criticism of Fashola by Kalu over the deportation of 72 residents of Lagos, who are of South East origin.
The Igbo men and women were dumped by the Lagos State Government under the bridge in Onitsha, Anambra State, in the wee hours of the day.
Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu criticizes and request apologies from Governor Fashola over the deportation of the Igbo's peoples and threatened to sue him.
Reacting to the sealing of the Park View house of Kalu, his Special Adviser (Media), Emeka Obasi, said it was done as a revenge for the criticism of Kalu, who is the Coordinator of Njiko Igbo, a group fighting the cause of the South East.
Obasi said the property had been there for several years and that sealing it after just two weeks of his boss criticsing Fashola over the deportation issue was an indication that there was more to it
Click the link below to go to...
- Search Begins for Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant
- Dubai Witnessed Its First-ever Coronation Pageant
- Scott C. Eneje New Press Release Titled "How To Fa
- Lamboginny Releases ‘Kirikiri Don Full’ Music Vide
- Tochukwu Karen Obiwulu Celebrates Birthday with Be
- Let’s Work for Peace in Nigeria: Violence Erodes o
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl in Nigeria World Anita
- Check out Most Beautiful Melanin Girl In Nigeria W