Photos: Check Out The Inside Of Ex-Gov Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State
This Estate is called Camp Neya and it is own by Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu and the estate was named after his daughter Neya Uzor Kalu.
The huge estate, which comprises of several units of eye-popping buildings and other exotic structures was built in 1998 at Uzor Kalu's home town of Igbere, Bende LGA in Abia State.
IGTV reports that Camp Neya, which is in a world of it's own, houses over 400 rooms comprising:
◾over 36 jumbo sized sitting rooms,
◾12 room presidential lodge,
◾Governors lodge for all the 36 states and FCT
◾A 5000 capacity conference hall,
◾a banquet hall,
◾a Karaoke hall,
◾a golf course,
◾a foothball pitch,
◾an olympic sized swimming pool,
◾one indoor swimming pool,
◾basket ball court,
◾lawn tennis court,
◾a bush bar,
◾a filling station,
◾children's recreation centre,
◾an ICT centre,
◾a police post,
◾a military detachment.
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei