Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched her hair colour.
After almost two decades of being a blonde head, now Miss-K has unveiled her brand new hair do.
The Multi-Award Winner Artist & Fashion Brand Ambassador, former MTN billboard Model,who was also voted 1 out of 100 "Most Influential Women in the world" last year by W.A.W last year, has totally turned up the glam.
Deciding to go red with her complete curly locks.
Having been in hiding ever since New Year, Miss-K chose to take onto this transformation, bringing sexy back, ever since she re-appeared on Valentine.
Taking to Instagram,she explained why she decided to take the plunge: "I wanted to try the "Red", just for a change".
And fans have been quick to praise Miss-K’s new do, as one wrote: “This transformation is stunning.”
“Keep Rocking!,” said another, while a third added: “WOW you looks AAAAmazing! ”
And a fourth commented: “So Sassy!” (See pics below)
- "I didn't realise what kind of sacrifice will come
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s