Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched her hair colour.
After almost two decades of being a blonde head, now Miss-K has unveiled her brand new hair do.
The Multi-Award Winner Artist & Fashion Brand Ambassador, former MTN billboard Model,who was also voted 1 out of 100 "Most Influential Women in the world" last year by W.A.W last year, has totally turned up the glam.
Deciding to go red with her complete curly locks.
Having been in hiding ever since New Year, Miss-K chose to take onto this transformation, bringing sexy back, ever since she re-appeared on Valentine.
Taking to Instagram,she explained why she decided to take the plunge: "I wanted to try the "Red", just for a change".
And fans have been quick to praise Miss-K’s new do, as one wrote: “This transformation is stunning.”
“Keep Rocking!,” said another, while a third added: “WOW you looks AAAAmazing! ”
And a fourth commented: “So Sassy!” (See pics below)
- Nigerian American music executive, Akeju features
- Flavour, Grammy-award winner Gordon Williams to he
- I have a very funny side - Joselyn Dumas
- Nigeria's Rep, Esther Gabriel shares stunning phot
- Superboy Cheque Thrills Audience To An Intimate Li
- James Johnson makes a comeback with new collection
- Interview: What AfroZons Dubai Soundoff is - Sheil
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha