Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched her hair colour.
After almost two decades of being a blonde head, now Miss-K has unveiled her brand new hair do.
The Multi-Award Winner Artist & Fashion Brand Ambassador, former MTN billboard Model,who was also voted 1 out of 100 "Most Influential Women in the world" last year by W.A.W last year, has totally turned up the glam.
Deciding to go red with her complete curly locks.
Having been in hiding ever since New Year, Miss-K chose to take onto this transformation, bringing sexy back, ever since she re-appeared on Valentine.
Taking to Instagram,she explained why she decided to take the plunge: "I wanted to try the "Red", just for a change".
And fans have been quick to praise Miss-K’s new do, as one wrote: “This transformation is stunning.”
“Keep Rocking!,” said another, while a third added: “WOW you looks AAAAmazing! ”
And a fourth commented: “So Sassy!” (See pics below)
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei