Shina Rambo, B Red Back In Davido's HKN Gang?
Though it has still not been confirmed at the moment if Shina Rambo and B Red, both artiste who earlier left Davido's HKN Gang, have finally returned, but gist reaching us indicates all is now well with the brothers.
Some months ago, B Red signed a management deal with another outfit, which some said was as a result of an alleged over-concentration on Davido by their label, HKN Gang. It was also the same reason given for the exit of Shina Rambo.
But recent event suggests the cousins are back and are now doing things like before. We learnt that Shina Rambo and B Red are fully in support of the 'omo baba olowo' crooner's European tour especially with their physical presence. As a source squealed to us, some family members waded into the matter and settled their differences. Blood is really thicker than water.
Click the link below to go to...
15 million Nigerians want to go to America – survey
Let's not deny something's wrong with this picture?
ACTOR SEGUN ARINZE IS BEREAVED
PICTURES: As Former Delta State Governor James Ibori Pleads Guilty in a UK Court, Here is a look at his “Fabulous” Lifestyle
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot