Ice Prince Wears Same Shirt As P Diddy To BET Awards In America
Ice Prince, who is a Nigerian rapper, was recently at the just concluded BET Awards in Los Angeles, USA. The Jos-bred rapper also won as the Best African Act at the awards.
But what surprised many was that the Nigerian star wore exactly the same shirt as American star and rapper, P Diddy to the same event. While the billion dollars worth American rapper wore a Givenchy top to the BET event, the Nigerian million naira worth singer also rocked the red carpet in the same Givenchy design. A coincidence or what?
Click the link below to go to...
- Former NextRated Singer Suffers Terrible Fate
- BBN Doyin Reveals Critical Feature A Man Should Ha
- Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To
- Ayra Starr Features Popular Foreign Star In Song
- Musician Chop Boii Killed In Abuja While Recording
- Mc Lively Narrates Struggle With His Profession
- Baba Ijesha Cries From Prison Over Degenerating He
- See How Nicki Minaj Imposes A Signature On DJ Cupp
- Contempt From Fan To DJ Cuppy For Her MSc Result
- Bobrisky Reveals Mode Of Conduct To Boyfriends